Connecting an Apple TV
Finding your Ethernet ID or Wireless ID
- First, you will need to find the Ethernet ID or Wireless ID of your Apple TV.
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select “Settings“
3. In the Settings Menu, select “About“
4. Here you can find your Wireless ID or Ethernet ID (Use the one appropriate to the connection you’re using.)
5. Copy the Wireless ID or Ethernet ID shown on the page.
6. Go to your computer which must be connected to the apartment’s internet connection and open up a browser i.e. (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and go to the webpage usage.connectivityu.com Please Type This In Exactly How It’s Shown.
7. On the webpage you will see “Enter device’s MAC Address.” Enter the Wireless ID or Ethernet ID of your Apple TV there.
8. When entering the ID Number, you must put a colon ( : ) every 2 characters. For example 00:1A:2B:3C:4D:5E instead of 001A2B3C4D5E.
9. Click Register Device.
Alternative Method for Locating the Ethernet ID and Wireless ID
- The Apple TV Ethernet ID and Wireless ID may be found on the UPC label on the Apple TV box. (This is also the same label that contains the serial number.)